Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Daily Challenge


Every day, I wake up with this challenge. 7 days a week, including holidays I face it, wrestle with it and encounter it. This daily challenge, of course, is what to make for dinner.

I love to cook, but the challenge I find is coming up with something different every day, that will accommodate the palettes of seven people. Yet it must be easy enough to make in the midst of homeschooling, house cleaning, helping with homework and the variety of sports and activities that we continually have.

So, I’ve decided to pass on a few recipes that I’ve found that meet two criteria:
1.   They must be quick enough for me to make during the week, and easy enough for me to make considering the many distractions and interruptions that seem to occur only between the hour of 5-6pm.
2.   They must taste good and pass the test of at least 5 of our 7 family members.

I’ll plan to post the first recipe in my next post. Bon Appetit! 

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait, I have a few recipies on our blog but I want to add some soups and a post about what to do with a whole chicken. So now you inspire me to get other things done so I can post them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to trying some of your recipes, Tammy!

    ReplyDelete