Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Mom, I Think I Flushed My Wallet Down the Toilet

This afternoon, Jordan came running to me with a worried look on his face. “Mom,” he said in a slight panic, “I think I accidentally flushed my wallet down the toilet.”

Now for most 6-year-old boys, the spare change they’ve collected throughout the weeks wouldn’t have amounted to much. But Jordan has learned the value of a dollar at an early age and has somehow managed to squirrel away $115! All from a $1/week allowance!

So when Jordan said he “thinks” he “accidentally” flushed his $115 down the toilet, it sent us into search and rescue mode.

Thankfully, we found Jordan’s wallet on the bathroom floor. There are a lot of unanswered questions to today’s drama, and I still don't know all of the "why's" and "how's". But afterwards Jordan made the comment, “I think I have short-term memory loss.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment