Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Nerf Wars

This Christmas, I made the mistake decision to buy the children nerf guns. Consequently, my home has been transformed into an ongoing "war zone" for the past four days (and believe me, it looks like it). To make the experience even more fun, Gregg bought the mega-pack of darts at Wal Mart that come with artillery belts. 


Just when I think I've found a safe place to read and drink my coffee, I find myself in the midst of an intense nerf battle with foam bullets grazing my head. Furniture has been moved to pose as "bunkers" and piles of laundry have been used as ditches. 


So much fun to watch and thankful to have these moments to pause and play. Ah, but reparations must begin soon. Gregg's mom and dad arrive in just a few hours. Need to get cleaning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment