Saturday, March 6, 2010

Your Much-i-ness


Last night, Gregg and I took the family to see Alice in Wonderland. My favorite line of the movie was when the Mad Hatter looked disappointedly at Alice and noted, “You’ve lost your much-i-ness. You used to be much-i-er.”

It’s easy to forget that God created us for great things. For much-i-ness. Our hopes and dreams can easily become sidelined as we settled into the routine, responsibility and comfort of daily life.

God desires for us to experience the extraordinary in the midst of the ordinary; the uncommon in the common; the meaning in the mundane.

Don’t lose your much-i-ness.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris! I hope you are well. Can you please email me some curriculum ideas for ages (13,5,4)? I am planning for Fall so I wanted to check in with you for some ideas. Thanks a bunch and keep the good post's 'a rolling! email me: kishag@live.com

    ReplyDelete