Tuesday, August 18, 2009

On the Move

This Friday, Gregg and I will celebrate 16 years of marriage. In the 16 years we’ve been married, we have had five children and moved 13 times. Then, it seems fitting that we would celebrate our anniversary week with a new baby and another move.

No, I’m not pregnant. We just bought a puppy. And while our family is not moving this weekend, our church is. In planning for the January rebirthing of our church, we are relocating our Sunday services from Dole Cannery to Kahala Elementary. Closer to the University, and in a community where families live, work and do life.

So, I’ll be dedicating the next few of my entries to some of our more memorable moving experiences. Some happy, some sad, all painfully true.

Gotta go. Time to take our new baby to the vet. Then it’s off to the Children’s hospital so my bigger baby, Brandon, can have his cast removed.

1 comment:

  1. I moved a couple of months ago and will be moving again in a month. Every time I move, I think of you and Gregg and then I'm thankful that there's someone else who's actually moved more than me.

    ReplyDelete